“To encourage women to join the club for fun and friendship. We support the goals of our members to improve their golf game by providing challenging and fun competition and insure that the rules of golf as established by the USGA are consistently followed.”
“Our Goal is to promote camaraderie, improve the level of play, and endorse golf etiquette amongst women golfers of all ages and skills.”
This league meets on Tuesday evenings with tee-times starting at 3:30. You play and compete in teams of 4. You must sign up as a team.
- Golf is every Tuesday unless otherwise noted.
- Please be at the clubhouse at least 30 minutes before tee time to check in.
- Current year dues are $40.00 plus a GHIN Fee of $39.00. Green fees $30.00 for 9-hole play for non-members.
- Play for 9 holes will be limited to 2 hours 15 minutes.
- No golfer may post more than 8 strokes per hole, the ball must be picked up after 8 strokes if you have not holed out and are slowing play. This rule will be strictly enforced, even if this disqualifies a player from the weekly game.
- A minimum of six (6) nine hole scores, properly certified and played on Avondale, is required to establish a handicap.
- If playing another day or course, post each nine-hole score on the computer.
- Read the rules on your scorecard. All play is governed by USGA rules.