2020 Ladies Fall Classic!
“To encourage women to join the club for fun and friendship. We support the goals of our members to improve their golf game by providing challenging and fun competition and insure that the rules of golf as established by the USGA are consistently followed.”
“Our Goal is to promote camaraderie, improve the level of play, and endorse golf etiquette amongst women golfers of all ages and skills.”
Meets Tuesday mornings. Is a group for all levels of golf, from beginners, to ladies who just want to play 9 holes. All skill levels are welcome at any handicap. Yearly dues are $51.00.
Our current officers of the Avondale 9 Hole Ladies Club:
President / Tami Savage
Vice-President / Janet Kavran
Secretary / Pat Evans
Treasurer / Sharron Snyder
- Golf is every Tuesday unless otherwise noted.
- Please be at the clubhouse at least 45 minutes before tee time so that line up can be done in a timely manner.
- Current year dues are $51.00. Green fees $30.00 for 9 hole play for non-members. Game fee $1.00 weekly.
- Two cards totaled, signed and attested must be turned in after each round.
- Play for 9 holes will be limited to 2 hours 15 minutes.
- No golfer may post more than 10 strokes per hole, the ball must be picked up after 10 strokes if you have not holed out and are slowing play. This rule will be strictly enforced, even if this disqualifies a player from the weekly game.
- A minimum of five (5) nine hole scores, properly certified and played on Avondale, is required to establish a handicap.
- If playing another day or course, post each nine-hole score on the computer.
- Read the rules on your scorecard. All play is governed by USGA rules.
To be eligible for 9 Hole Club Championship, you must have played 8 times with the 9 Hole Women’s club in the current year.